He is one of the best NBA players ever. And here are some of his inspiring quotes. He is the reason why I am watching NBA again.
- “Every time I rise up, I have confidence that I’m going to make it.”
- Be the best version of yourself in anything you do. You don’t have to live anybody else’s story.
- I ’d rather be a non-All-Star playing in the Western Conference finals than an All-Star who’s sitting at home in May.
- I’ve never been afraid of big moments. I get butterflies.. I get nervous and anxious, but I think those are all good signs that I’m ready for the moment.
- I’m not the guy who’s afraid of failure. I like to take risks, take the big shot and all that.
- Doesn’t matter where you come from, what you have or don’t have… All you need to have is faith in God, and undying passion for what you do, what you choose to do in this life, and a relentless drive and the will to do whatever it takes to be successful at whatever you put your mind to.
- If you don’t fall how are you going to know what getting up is like.
- What goes through my head when I’m going to take a game-winning shot is … I better make it. Don’t be afraid of the moment.
There’s more to life than basketball. The most important thing is your family and taking care of each other and loving each other no matter what.